This is a breakout board for the Bosch BMA250 3-axis digital accelerometer that features selectable ranges from 2,4,8 and 16g.
This accelerometer has built in algorithms for orientation detection, flat detection and single/double tap detection all of which can be configured to generate an external interrupt using either/both of the external interrupt pins.
- 1.62 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
- 1.2 V to 3.6 V interface (I2C/SPI) voltage
- +/-2g,+/-4g,+/-8g,+/-16g ranges
- 10-bit digital output
- Output Data Rates (ODR) up to 1000 Hz
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- Orientation Detection
- Single Tap/ Double Tap Detection
- Flat Detection
- Standalone Mode